If you operate a business of any size or scope, having a business email account is a wise decision for a number of reasons. Firstly, communicating with clients and partners via email with a business email address will add credibility and trust. Not only that, a business email account that is linked to your domain name is savvy marketing and helps with Search Engine Optimisation. Giving your staff business email addresses will also allow you to keep track of email communication within your business. Not only that, business email accounts can lower your IT budget and free up your IT staff to concentrate on more important aspects of your business operations.
Let’s take a look at some of the advantages of business email accounts:
- There are lower ownership costs compared to a bespoke in-house messaging system with no additional costs for upgrading or maintaining the email system.
- Your IT staff don’t need to spend time fixing email problems and can concentrate on other areas of your IT infrastructure.
- Your business email account will be more reliable because you won’t be relying on external hosts or email providers.
- Your email system will be far more secure as you will have to set password encryption, as will your employees.
- Individual business email accounts are more budget-friendly too, as you don’t have to fork out for software updates.
- You and your employees can access the business email accounts remotely, from mobile devices or through different browsers, giving a higher level of accessibility.
- Your business email address can be accessed anywhere via a secure server, so that you can send and receive emails from all over the world.
- A specific business email address is far more professional than having one of the free email service provider email accounts like Hotmail or Yahoo.
- Finally, a business email address adds credibility and boosts promotion of your website and business.
IT Support Melbourne at MLK Can Help
Setting up business email accounts and email hosting for your business can be difficult if you’re not sure how it works. If you don’t have an in-house IT team, then it can be especially tricky. Take the hassle out of email hosting and obtaining a business email account by contacting the IT Support Melbourne team at MLK Computing for help and advice on how to set up a business email account that is linked to your website domain name. Furthermore, if you are having trouble with your email accounts, one of our highly skilled technicians could come to your home or business to help you solve the problem, quickly and efficiently.